Putsch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

putsch. –noun - a plotted revolt or attempt to overthrow a *team*, esp. one that depends upon suddenness and speed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RebelScum - signing in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kipp73
Putsch Member

RebelScum - signing in Empty
PostSubject: RebelScum - signing in   RebelScum - signing in Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 am

Sup guys..
Ive been playing L4D as rebelscum lately, tho my main gaming tag is Kipp73.

In-Game Name: RebelScum (will change back to Kipp73 pretty soon)
Steam Account (or add Subs over Steam Community): dbdukuber (old clan tag from RedOrchestra way back when it hit Steam)
Reason For Wanting to Join: Most of the putsch guys ive played with are decent players, and most are very civil and friendly. I approve.
Previous Clan Experience: Much, Much, Much... RedOrchestra, CompanyOfHeroes would be the two largest/Most time invested.
Games You Play: Usually one at a time, pretty much anything WW2, Racing Sim. Presently, GTR evo, L4D
Time Spent on TF2 a Week: Dont play TF2
Do You Get Offended Easily: Fuck no.
Favourite Classes/Best Classes: n/a
How You Found These Forums: through steam / L4D
Coke or Pepsi: coke
Pizza or Nachos: Both
Any Additional Info: Im 35, live in Brisbane, but im Irish, have been living in Oz since April 07. Ill be your mate if you are a fan of F1, classic metal and rock, and/or play any instrument (Im a Les Paul & Marshall type of guy).
Back to top Go down
OmegaUltima
Putsch Member
OmegaUltima

PostSubject: Re: RebelScum - signing in   RebelScum - signing in Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:16 am

Ahaha, nice to see you man. This guy gets a thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
El Steve-O
Forum Member
El Steve-O

PostSubject: Re: RebelScum - signing in   RebelScum - signing in Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:21 am

Me too, if not for his general awesomeness and L4D prowess, then for the fact he's an Irish musician who likes classic rock (<3)
Back to top Go down
Subs
Admin
Subs

PostSubject: Re: RebelScum - signing in   RebelScum - signing in Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 am

if you guys want him in then im cool.
Back to top Go down
https://putsch.forumotion.net
Kipp73
Putsch Member

PostSubject: Re: RebelScum - signing in   RebelScum - signing in Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:50 pm

thats for the vote of confidence guys, and kudos on the tom waites avatar dude! thats tom in his finest era.

in the time between me posting to join putsch, and now, ive actually started a bit of a dedicated l4d clan. wasnt sure if you guys were gonna stay pure tf2 or diversify.. so with the regret, ill have to withdraw my putsch join request.

feel free to check out the unfed undead forums Smile

cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RebelScum - signing in   RebelScum - signing in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RebelScum - signing in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Putsch :: Recruitment-
Jump to: