Putsch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

putsch. –noun - a plotted revolt or attempt to overthrow a *team*, esp. one that depends upon suddenness and speed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Request - |flame. [APPROVED] [LOCKED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame
Putsch Member
Flame

Recruitment Request - |flame.  [APPROVED] [LOCKED] Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Request - |flame. [APPROVED] [LOCKED]   Recruitment Request - |flame.  [APPROVED] [LOCKED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey guys Smile

Thought I'd drop by and submit an application to join..I know Haydizzle IRL (I work with him) and met one of you the other day..didn't catch your name, but you were with Hayden in a Wesley uniform Razz (oh just found your Steam profile and recognised your pic..Lord Matthew Surprised)

Anyway;

In-Game Name: |flame.
Steam Account (or add Subs over Steam Community): flamepro
Reason For Wanting to Join: Have some fun on TF2...what else? tongue
Previous Clan Experience: Was in a clan for Battlefield 2 / 2142 a while back..which kinda fell apart and then I stopped playing. We got up to like #20 on the GA ladder though.
Games You Play: Mainly TF2 these days..so addictive flower Open to other games..recently bought GRID, awesome racing game.
Time Spent on TF2 a Week: Hmm according to my Steam profile..about 10 hours a week.
Do You Get Offended Easily: Depends on the situation..in most cases, no
Favourite Classes/Best Classes: Soldier and medic are my most played..but recently just mostly Soldier. Trying to get better at demoman as well.
How You Found These Forums: Through your Steam community group Wink
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Pizza or Nachos: How about Pizza with Nachos on them? lol it's been done Razz
Any Additional Info: Hmm. I like to play games? Oh yea I'm in Year 12 like a few of you, so probably can't make a massive dedication..but hopefully I can be more of a casual player.

I think that's all for now. Cheers guys!
Back to top Go down
Subs
Admin
Subs

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Request - |flame. [APPROVED] [LOCKED]   Recruitment Request - |flame.  [APPROVED] [LOCKED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 am

Thanks for showing interest in our clan, flame.
Since you know hayden in real life it will make things much easier. I'll talk to you on steam when you're online next.
Back to top Go down
https://putsch.forumotion.net
Subs
Admin
Subs

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Request - |flame. [APPROVED] [LOCKED]   Recruitment Request - |flame.  [APPROVED] [LOCKED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:48 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://putsch.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Request - |flame. [APPROVED] [LOCKED]   Recruitment Request - |flame.  [APPROVED] [LOCKED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Request - |flame. [APPROVED] [LOCKED]
Page 1 of 1